It’s pumpkin season! Yes, the holiday won’t be the same without pumpkin and the aroma of pumpkin spice. These muffins are super soft and tender, and you can make them in just a few minutes and will stay soft for days! They’re perfectly sweet, loaded with all your favorite pumpkin pie spices, and of course, lots of pumpkin flavor.
These pumpkin muffins are a perfect fall treat, but I love to make them all year round. I love the pumpkin pie spice and soft texture; they’re the perfect holiday snack.
I like to use whole milk because it tastes great in this recipe, but you can use skim milk or even almond milk if you prefer.
- Combine the flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and spices in a large mixing bowl, then whisk together until combined and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add the oil, milk, eggs, vanilla, granulated and brown sugars, then whisk together. Add in the pumpkin puree and mix once more until smooth.
- Pour the wet into the dry and mix until just combined.
- Transfer the batter to your lined muffin tin filling each paper about 3/4 the way up.
- Bake at 425F for 5 minutes, then reduce temperature to 350 and bake an additional 15 min or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Enjoy!