Its pool party season so let’s make a pitcher of these fresh and flavorful Watermelon Mojitos. Watermelon, lime, mint, and rum combine in this delicious cocktail! Make sure you plan a little bit in advance because you’ll need to allow your watermelon puree and simple syrup to cool. Prepare them a couple of hours in advance and have everything ready and waiting in your fridge.
- Use a mortar and pestle to mash the mint leaves.
- Remove and discard the rind and seeds on watermelon. Place the watermelons into a food processor and puree.
- put the mashed mint into a large pitcher with two cups of pureed watermelon, the rum, simple syrup, and lime juice and stir to combine.
- Pour the mixture into a pitcher for serving.
- place ice cubes in the glasses and pour the mojito mixture into the glasses. garnish with springs of fresh mint and spears of watermelon. Enjoy!