Passion fruit is my favorite tropical fruit, and I love making this passion fruit sangria recipe. Sangria takes a tropical twist in this fun and easy passion fruit sangria recipe. It’s a fabulous summer drink. Reaches deep into the tropical fusion of citrus and pineapple! with the unmistakable flair of passion fruit. Sweet white wine is a perfect foundation for the tropical fruit sangria.
- Pour the wine into a pitcher.
- Add lime juice into the wine. Toss in the fruit wedges, removing the seeds if possible.
- Add the passion fruit juice, passion fruit pure, pineapple juice, and brandy. Stir well and chill overnight.
- Add ginger ale and ice just before serving.
- If you'd like to serve the Sangria right away, use chilled white wine and serve over lots of ice. Enjoy!