This amazing no-knead bread recipe is so easy with few ingredients and it’s going to blow your mind. It’s the easiest and fastest way to make amazing bakery-style bread, golden crispy outside, soft on the inside. There is no need for kneading or proofing of the dough. Nothing! You can make it the day you want it. You’ll need a 4 or 5-quart Dutch oven with an oven-safe handle.
No Knead Bread
- In a large bowl pure your hot water, mix in your honey, olive oil, and sprinkle the yeast on top of it. Give a quick stir and set aside for 5 minutes until it develops foam on top.
- Combine flour and salt in a large bowl. Stir in your mixture until it’s well combined.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let it rest at room temperature for 3 hours.
- After 3 hours dough will become puffy and dotted with bubbles. Transfer it to a well-floured surface and sprinkle dough with a little flour. Using a scraper fold dough over 10-12 times & shape into a rough ball.
- Place in a parchment paper-lined bowl (not wax paper) and cover with a towel. Let it rest on countertop for about 35 minutes.
- Meantime place Dutch oven with lid in a cold oven and preheat the oven to 450° F. It should take 30-35 minutes to reach 450° F.
- When the oven reaches 450° carefully, using oven gloves, lift the parchment paper and dough from the bowl and place gently into the hot pot. (parchment paper goes in the pot too) Cover and bake for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, remove lid and parchment paper. Return, uncovered, to oven and bake 10 - 15 more minutes.
- Let it cool at least 15 minutes before slicing. Enjoy!