This black pepper honey salmon dinner is so simple and easy to make. This is one of my favorite salmon recipes that I usually make a couple of times a month. It’s full of nutrition and the perfect balance of protein and veggies.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Prepare a baking sheet with foil and cooking spray.
- Trim zucchini ends, halve lengthwise, and cut on an angle into ½ inch pieces. Halve tomatoes and julienne cut the bell pepper.
- Pat salmon filets dry, and season flesh side with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Place a large non-stick pan over medium-high heat. Add 1 tbsp olive oil and salmon, skin side up, to a hot pan. Sear on one side until its golden brown. About 4 minutes.
- Transfer salmon to prepared baking sheet skin side down. Wipe and clean and reserved.
- Roasting in the hot oven until salmon is firm and reaches a minimum internal temperature of 145 degrees, about 7 to 10 minutes.
- Add softened butter, honey, 1/4 of a teaspoon ground pepper, and a pinch of salt to a mixing bowl and stir until smooth set aside.
- Return pan used to sear salmon to medium-high heat. Add 2 tablespoons olive oil and zucchini to hot pan stir occasionally until zucchinis are Brown and tender about 5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and bell pepper cook until tender about 2 minutes. Remove from heat. Add Arugula and stir 1/4 of a teaspoon salt and garlic powder.
- Play dish as pictured, topping salmon with hot honey and side of roasted vegetables. Enjoy!