these BBQ steak tacos are incredible, it’s a combination on tender steak, fresh tomatoes, and crunchy jalapeno topped with creamy ranch. I love making tacos and making on Tuesdays is becoming our new family tradition. I love steak and BBQ sauce is one of my favorite seasonings with steak. So let’s get to the ingredients because you guys should try this recipe!
- Core tomato and cut into 1/2 inch dice.
- Steam jalapeno, seed, remove ribs and slice into thin strips. combine jalapeno, rice vinegar, and a pinch of salt in a mixing bowl. Set aside at least 5 minutes.
- Pat dry your steak strips. Season them with a pinch of salt.
- Place in a large nonstick pan over medium-high heat and add 1 teaspoon olive oil. Add steak strip and onion to the hot pan and stir occasionally until browned about 5 minutes.
- Remove from the burner and stir a bbq sauce until coated.
- Meanwhile, wrap tortillas in a damp paper towel and for a microwave for 30 seconds until warm.
- Plate dish as pictured, filling tortillas with steak strips, cheese, and tomatoes, and topping with ranch dressing and pickled jalapeno. Enjoy!