Easy Baked Lemon Dijon Salmon is tender and delicious oven-baked salmon fillets with a side of roasted asparagus. I used whole grain Dijon mustard in this recipe, but you can substitute for regular Dijon mustard if you have in your pantry. I’ve made this dish so many times because it requires minimal prep, making it great for busy weeknights.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pat dry your fillets. Place the salmon fillets on a lined baking sheet—season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- in a small bowl place the olive oil, garlic, Dijon, lemon juice, lemon zest, and thyme and stir to combine.
- Spoon half of the lemon Dijon mixture over the salmon fillets and bake for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepper your asparagus by placing the asparagus on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Drizzle olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Bake about 10 minutes.
- Remove salmons from the oven. Top with the remaining sauce and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Place the salmon in your dish as pictured, with the side of roasted asparagus and chopped tomatoes and serve. Enjoy!